WHO WE ARE.
Heart of a Man exists to deeply connect men with a brotherhood equally committed to learning, growing, walking through life together and deepening in faith. We do this through live events, Bible studies, competition, mentorship, food, and community. We are a Non-profit located in Carmel, Indiana with roughly 600 men attending our various programs.
- Bible Study - 200-300 Men meeting weekly to walk through the Bible together, while building a community of like-minded friends.
- Heart Groups - This is where we get in the emotional weight room with 5-6 other men to process the daily stuff of life and go deep with trusted friends.
- 1-to-1 Life Coaching - We all go through times where we need seasoned veterans who can help guide us. We help connect you to the right coach in whatever stage of life you're in.
- Large Group Events - There's no better place to come meet us, get plugged in, hang out at a massive bonfire, eat smoked BBQ, compete in cornhole, bring friends, serve others, and have a good time!
- Leadership Training - We differentiate ourselves through training and development of all of our leaders to facilitate small groups and heart groups effectively. We're continually developing our feedback loop to improve our leaders, classes and content.
- Fitness & Physical Health - Part of our holistic health is physical fitness. We both encourage men to stay active and offer numerous opportunities for men to work out together... another place where bonds and friendships start to form.
To learn more, visit us at www.heartofaman.org.
OUR MISSION AND HISTORY.
Where did this begin? Over the past 30 years, Bill Moore has spent thousands of hours growing men, building and leading a food manufacturing company called PacMoore, integrating faith into the workplace, while always raising a Christ-centered family. Through all of this, he saw the world's desperate need for leaders to prioritize and grow men. In seeing the transformation of hundreds of men through Bible Study Fellowship, Promise Keepers, the Townsend Leadership program, church small groups, prayer, fitness, large events, 1-on-1 mentorship, and leadership training, Bill took his next step of faith and prayerfully combined his extensive experience into a program that holistically meets the needs of men through intentional community, brotherhood, faith in Jesus, and physical health. Heart of a Man is that culmination. This is the beginning of that work and prayerfully, we will see America begin to shift into a generation of men guided by faith, integrity, and character, re-building the American family.
Our nation is changing. The world is becoming more interconnected, and in the process, men somehow got lost. We grew more isolated than ever before, we abandoned faith and community believing that we could muster up the strength to go through the battles of life alone, we accepted addictions as a way of life, and we lost our true north in how we lead our families. We believe this must change. And CAN change.
We exist to see men thrive. The world has told us that men are of lesser value. We fundamentally disagree. We believe that every human has dignity and worth as a child of God, and exist to equip men with everything they need to lead well, love well, and serve well.
When men get better, we all get better. We believe this deeply at HOAM. Men have the capacity to create the foundational security of a home for their kids... or abandon them. Men are able to rescue the hurting and the broken... or cause hurt and pain. The words of men can be used to ignite passion, fervor, and excellence in the men and women around them... or use words to tear down. Men are powerful, and we exist to call men up to a higher standard, run alongside each other as brothers, pursue excellence in community and faith together, and harness the power within us to bring everyone around us up.
Do you have any questions for us? Feel free to reach out to us as firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24-72 hours based on when your message is received!